Sunday, May 1, 2011

For Me

Every once in a while I look at my hubby and ask him "can you believe WE get to keep her?" To say we are in love is an understatement.
People comment to me all the time how in love we look (Alanna and I) hehe, and we are, like a newborn and mother getting to know each other.
I kiss her toes, breath in her breath, memorize the color of her eyes, squeeze her chubby legs, hug her close, press her cheeks against mine, etc... It is like God made her for me, my child. And the thing is, He did, as her birth mother carried her in her womb, as she lay in a hospital with no visitors, then in an oprhanage crib for 15 months, God already knew she was mine. Because first of all she is His, and we had prayed for another child, and He knew the perfect one.
Sorry, I tend to get sentimental on Sundays. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support!!! And, I just read through your last posts and admired your pictures of your gorgeous girl!! Sosie and Alanna are at about the same stage developmentally from what I'm reading (Sosie is a bit more advanced with the feeding now). It would be so wonderful if we could get our two cuties together one day! They even have that same Carters striped tunic with bow! :)

    ReplyDelete